Friday 8 November 2013

An Ipad Cover Not...


I bought this cute little car fabric some time ago and it was on sale! Lovely! I didn't know what to do with it at first, but i shall keep it till the right time comes... and here it is - an Ipad Cover.
However, due to my silly mistake of miscalculation, it was a tad smaller than my Ipad !!! Oh gosh, how can i let it happen again? I guess my batting has taken way too much space than i thought.


 Here's the front look - i added a zipper pocket to keep some small stuffs (my first try at sewing Ipad cover with zipper pocket and i love it!)


And the back - cute cars!


The front cover flap was secured with a Velcro tape.


The lining - stripey brown and white lines.


This cover shall now sits in my little gallery (my cupboard) waiting - i believed someday his service will be needed. Perhaps hubby will need to get a new tablet in the future? =)

Now, what shall i make with the Red version of this cute car fabric? Oh yeah, i did mention it was on sale right? I can't stop myself from buying it... hehehe  =P


No comments:

Post a Comment