Tuesday 14 May 2013

I've been Bitten by the Lazy Bug... & a Watermelon Pencil Case

Hah, I'm back... finally. Caught the lazy bug flu after the holidays (hehehe >_< )


I've been 'lepaking' around and getting excited with the 505 election news and reports. Everyone was so excited about it and seriously, this is the very first time i felt a sense of UNITY among all MALAYSIANS. Anyway, the election is now over, and it's time to get back to life and hopefully our future will be a Bright one.

Oh yes, we had a trip to Legoland before the election - my husband hometown is in Johor, so we went back a few days earlier to spend some time with Grandpa & Grandma. Will upload some pictures later :)


And something i sew up recently,


Yeah... it's another zipper project for me. I decided to make a big pencil case, so i can chuck all my daughter's colour pencils and crayons IN! At first, i thought of an Orange design but then on second thought, a Watermelon would be easier. =P



I uses felt and the lining is some scrap fabric i found from my mom's stash..hehe :)
the stitching is a bit rough ( i'll try to improve in future projects !)

Polka dot lining


No comments:

Post a Comment