Tuesday 6 November 2012

Cameron Highlands Trip

Well, this post should be here 2 months back, but ... ( let's not go to the excuses part )
I brought my daughters to Cameron Highlands for a 2 day 1 night trip with my mom, sis & cousins. Since the weather is quite cold, I decided to sew a cozy scarf and hat for my two babes..hehe :)




This is what i bought from Daiso (i love that shop so much that being in there just make me feel happy) - Puffy Pants & Hand Warmer. I bought 2 sets of puffy hand warmer and a pair of puffy pants. For the scarf, all you need to do is sew the ends together so you'll get a scarf that is just nice for a toddler and baby. While for the hat, i cut the puffy pants in half and sew a somewhat curve line (as indicated by the Purple color dotted line) both sides and you'll get 2 hats. The puffy materials is very stretchable and soft and the best thing is it helps to hide all the imperfections of my sewing (hehe =P ) I also bought a bunny applique for the scarf and added flower to the hat. That's all, isn't it simple.


Check out the photos below of my daughters wearing the cozy scarf & hat. (I apologized for the image quality..it's hard taking picture of them cause they are constantly moving around.)





No comments:

Post a Comment